Some Funny Facebook Status Updates

◘“Bart, with $10,000, we’d be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like…love!”

-Homer J Simpson.

◘“When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep — not screaming, like the passengers in his car”

-Unknown.

◘“I’m an excellent housekeeper. Every time I get a divorce, I keep the house.”

-Zsa Zsa Gabor

◘“I remmember the time I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father. He said he wanted more proof.”

-Rodney Dangerfield

◘“People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don’t realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world,”

-Calvin.

◘“Isn’t your pants’ zipper supposed to be in the front?” Hobbes.

-Calvin and Hobbes.

◘“Cheese… milk’s leap toward immortality.”

-Clifton Fadiman.

◘“Never stand between a dog and the hydrant.”

-John Peers.

◘“You have a cough? Go home tonight, eat a whole box of Ex-Lax, tomorrow you’ll be afraid to cough.”

-Pearl Williams.

◘“Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I’m halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh man….I could be eating a slow learner.”

-Lyndon B. Johnson.

◘“A word to the wise ain’t necessary – it’s the stupid ones that need the advice.”

-Bill Cosby

◘“I do not like broccoli. And I haven’t liked it since I was a little kid and my mother made me eat it. And I’m President of the United States and I’m not going to eat any more broccoli.”

-George Bush

◘“Marriages are made in heaven. But so again, are thunder and lightning.”

-Adam Marshall

◘“ My son is now an entrepreneur.Thats what you are called when you dont have a job.”

-Ted Turner

◘“If your parents never had children, chances are you won’t, either.”

-Dick Cavett

◘“Hey! You have a penny on your crotch”.”

-Exclaims Kelly

◘“A cynic is just a man who found out when he was about ten that there wasn’t any Santa Claus, and he’s still upset.”

-James Gould Cozzens

◘“We are all either fools or undiscovered geniuses.”

-Bonnie Lin

◘“A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.”

-Albert Einstein

◘“ To err is human, but to really foul things up you need a computer.”

-Paul Ehrlich